Complete Contact Lens Services
If something is going to be floating on your tear film, you want it to be the perfect fit. Switching to contact lenses requires a consultation and special fitting with your optometrist.
A Few Extra Steps Ensure Contacts Fit Comfortably
Not everyone is a good candidate for contact lenses. People who have chronic eye infections, dry eyes, or allergies might not tolerate lenses. But advances in contact lens technology have made getting rid of glasses possible for most people.
If you’re switching from glasses to contact lenses for the first time, we will take some specific measurements as part of your consultation. These measurements will determine the best contact lenses for your unique eyes. Ill-fitting contact lenses can cause discomfort, blurred vision, and corneal damage.
Contact Lens Considerations
- Only wearing contact lenses for a recommended length of time
- Removing, cleaning, and storing lenses properly
- Having regular, comprehensive eye examinations
- Not sleeping while wearing lenses
- Consulting your optometrist before using any drops, eye medications, or lens cleaning solutions
Proclear by CooperVision are a line of daily-disposable contact lenses with options available for nearly every corrective lens prescription need, including options for astigmatism. They feature Phosphorylcholine, a material that attracts water and encourages healthy eye hydration.
Our office is conveniently located on the corner of St. Clair Ave West and Atlas Avenue in mid-town Toronto
- 822 St Clair Ave W
- Toronto, ON M6C 1C1
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday: 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed